Pages

Sunday 18 October 2009

Creative Inspiration Challenge

On Wednesday the Creative Inspiration team had another challenge click here for details. It was a straight forward challenge of a theme "Family". I thought about this challenge, but felt I didn't want to do the usual. I have a best friend who has become my family and thus, my card. Hope this is still acceptable !?


I, probably like most you, have items in a drawer or in a cupboard that you've bought and not used. Mine was this stamp. The little girls looked quite old fashioned so I kept with that these of using water colouring in cepia tones - what do you think? I made the flowers (again) but added a little glitter to the middles. I don't have many sentiment stamps so thought I'd write this one! - "friends are the family we choose ourselves" Go on admit it, how many of you would like to have chosen some of your family?


Paper - Paper Mill - Kendal.
Backing paper - EK Success.
Flower - X Cut punch
Leaves - Martha Stewart Punch (brand new and in love with lol)
Stamp - Penny Black.
Colouring in - Whispers Brush Markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.