Pages

Friday 9 October 2009

Cute Card Thursday.



Hello again, Cute Card Thursday Challenge asked for you to put charms on your card. I made this card using some old papers from my stash but with a Magnolia stamp that I have only just got. I tried watercolouring using Whispers brush markers - I'm trying to find a colouring technique I like the best lol!! The Ribbon again was from my stash and the little angle charm attached was a gift from a friend.

I tried to move away from the usual square card for this challenge - I wasn't happy with my first attempt so tried to be a little different in shaping the front - what do you think?

Hugs Sarahx

2 comments:

  1. Fab card, thanks for joining us this week on CCT.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card!
    Thanks for joining us on CCT :)
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.