Pages

Sunday 18 October 2009

Friday Sketchers & Three Clovers Design

Well looking at the weather outside, it is very much Autumn - the leaves and rain are falling and it's getting slightly nippy now - (think I need to get me vest on lol).


So with that in mind, I thought why not use autumn as my base for this card - which covers both the Friday Sketchers challenge click here for details and also Three Clovers Design click here for details.


Hope you've all had a good weekend and the weather has been a little kinder where you are!


All card - Paper Mill - Kendal.
Stamp - Old one
Leaves and raffia - from a freebie somewhere.
Cuttlebug embossing board (victoriana) - From Cardcraft UK
Cosmic Shimmer powder - old stash.

Hugs,


1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.