Pages

Sunday 11 October 2009

Friday Sketchers.

OMG I don't know what happened, I've managed to get a few cards made ! in my household its rare that I can go to make a card without an audience or a little helper! I have really enjoyed getting into the blogging lifestyle and making cards - this is my last one for this week which is for Friday Sketchers, details here for the sketch to follow.
I'm not very good at ripping paper and had several attempts ! Since it's quite cold outside, I wanted to try and keep it quite summery but with a hint of Autumn colours - I think it worked but what do you think?
I've used this Magnolia image on several cards, and I think it's my favourite (it's my newest one !!!), my nestie are a must - (don't think I've done many cards without them), a peel off gold boarder and a punch scraps used in the corners.
Hope you've all had a relaxing weekend. Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Sarah your card is gorgeous,I love the colours you've chosen and Tilda's a real cutie,what would we do without nesties hey? keep going with your lovely cards and thank you also for your lovely comment on my blog xx
    Hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.