Gosh, how many Christmas cards does one have to make? - think I better get my butt in gear - so here is another one to add to my collection. This is for the Just Magnolia Challenge click here for details.
This was another card I liked doing (haven't done this before) but decided to make a wreath. I ended up with a sore thumb punching out all those holly leaves but I think it was worth while. The leaves were mounted in silicon glue to give them a 3d effect. The card really does look a lot better in real life! - What is everyones secret to getting a really good picture that shows off every element???
- Stamp - Magnolia obviously (one of my fav)
- Punches - small tag and holly from Woodware
- Papers - K & Co and a printed one for the background.
- Card - Papermill base and mirror behind Tilda.
- Ribbon - my stash (had a go at platting to be different)
- Mesh - pinched from husband - (its plaster board bonding strips for the cracks) that was inked with versa mark and twinkling silver embossing powder on it - it works!!!
- Glitter - all over the holly - to hide any silicon left exposed but doesn't show up :(
- Berries - recycled beads.
- Peeloffs - gotta use them up.