Pages

Saturday 10 October 2009

Lili of the Valley Challenge.



This weeks Lili of the Valley Challenge is to create a Christmas card for a child.


I had thought of going all cutsy and fun, but then I found these stamps in my drawer which I thought would be a good way of teaching the Christmas Carol. Now how many of us forget the words once we get passed 6 Geese a laying? Yes I must admit I'm one of those also. Hence the folding book - neat eh? I really enjoyed inking these up and colouring them in, although it did take a little time to do this one.


I kept it quite basic in repeating the images basis but in "real life" it looks a lot better!!


Hugs Sarahx


























































2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful folding card and fab idea! Thanks for participating in LOTV card challenge!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card sweetie, what a klot of work but well worth it it is stunning

    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.