Pages

Friday 9 October 2009

Spooky / Halloween


Again, yes, three in one day - (it's just that I've got my hands on the computer first lol).

This card is to try and fit two challenges a Spoon Full of Sugar and Simon Says Challenge Halloween / spooky - It's not my usual style but thought it was a little fun to use my son's crafting bits!

The background was created using a gold Crayola Spider Pen (it leaves a sticky trail as you move it along - the skeletons were die cuts from a sizzix sizzlit, the spiders and webs were stickers from long ago and the headstones just cut randomly (as you would have guessed he he!)

Suppose I'll have to go and make tea for the brood.

Hugs Sarahx

2 comments:

  1. WoW, Stunning Halloweencard!!!
    Wonderful Idea!
    Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great Halloween card, fab image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.