Pages

Sunday 8 November 2009

Colour Create Challenge.

Blue, Silver and White - a cool combination for this weeks challenge. Look here at all the gorgeous cards and for details of the challenge.

This was such a hard card to do. Umm I hear you say, doesn't look too complicated. Well it wasn't the card making, it was getting my ribbon colours and glitters off of my 2 year old daughter who decided that she wanted to craft in the living room! ahhhhgh.

When all bribary had been negotiated, I quickly stuck this card together!

Items used -
  • Card & Mirri board - the usual Papermill stock.
  • Cuttlebug embossing folder.
  • Stamp - Unknown.
  • Ribbon, Snowflake from stash.
  • Colous - Promarkers.
  • Glitter - Stickles.

Hugs,

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Such a great Christmas card Sarah! I love the snow people and the embossing and your sparkly snowflake are the perfect finishing touches. Glad you could join us at Colour Create this time. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.