Pages

Saturday 7 November 2009

Just for fun

Just thought that I'd show you this card made just for fun. My friend Liz sent me the image, I coloured it using my promarkers and used sizzlits swirls and nesties. The main thing was the hand made flowers. Since seeing other bloggers do their own flowers, I thought why not keep going and see how I do. There are three varieties - see picture below. Don't think I've done too bad (blowing my own trumpet!)



Anyway that's it for now, Mum's just come around to continue the tradition of making the Christmas Cakes (all 6 of them) - everyone helps by cutting, pouring, weighing and most importantly of each one having a mix to bring them luck.

Have a great weekend

Hugs,




1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah, glad your enjoying your gifts I love your card, those flowers are fab, tell me how you did them lol,hope you enjoyed making your cakes,xx

    Hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.