Pages

Sunday 1 November 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge.

Can't you tell its weekend, the weather is appauling! Anyway that's an incentive to get some cards done lol.

I have used, obviously, shades of pink for the Just Magnolia challenge click here for details and inspiration. I decided to do an easle card which I have seen on a few blogs - wow they are easy but so effective.

Items used:-
  • Stamp - Magnolia - thank you Liz.
  • Nesties - Oval Scallop.
  • Papers - Papermania.
  • Card - Papermill in Kendal.
  • Punch, Stickles & Flowers - Cardcraft UK
  • Brad - stash





2 comments:

  1. Your cards gorgeous, I love the colours, clever you doing an easel card, I've not tried one of those yet, lol

    Hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hun, Iv'e got a little mention of you on my blog , do the thing if you want, I'll understand if you don't, Hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.