Pages

Friday 13 November 2009

Lili of the Valley Challenge

Good afternoon and how are we all today? After reading a few other blogs, I feel quite jealous that I didn't manage to get to the NEC - everyone sounds to have had quite a lot of fun and got quite a lot of goodies! Maybe next year.

Anyway, my card today is for the Lili of the Valley Challenge, 3 papers, 2 stamps and 1 embelishment. Click here for details and inspiration.


I never feel I quite get the combination of papers right. I always see other bloggers using quite contrasting papers and it looks so wonderful together, but when I do it, it looks like a horrendous mess!

So I thought I'd play safe with these blues - don't think even I could go wrong with that!!! lol

Items used.
  • Stamp - Sugar Nellie and butterfly kisses.
  • Colours - Promarkers and distressing inks.
  • Punch - Xcut christmas snowflake.
  • Papers - Papermania.
  • Embelli - stash.
  • Glitter - Stickles on wings, shoes and wand - sorry didn't show up on the piccy.

(gosh aren't I so boring, its the same old same old - I should put ditto as the last blog - hopefully Santa will be kind to me this year and bring me some other crafting items to use ........ I have been a good girl ......... he he!!!)

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. This is just so perfect hun love it, thanks for joining us this week
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.