Pages

Saturday 28 November 2009

Magnolia-licious Highlights

You still have a few days to enter the Magalicious Highlights monthly competition. Just click here for details and to be awe inspired with the cards - follow the sketch. One lucky participant will win a FREE STAMP from Magnolia-licious courtesy of Diana Crick.

I'm sorry, my photo just doesn't do the image justice. The colours are a little more vibrant in 'real life' - real plumby colours - does anyone have a magic camera that takes brilliant pictures all the time? no matter what I do it's either too bright or too dim grhhhh!

I rotated the sketch as I this fitted better with my stamp.

My little crafting area is in my very small conservatory and in this weather isn't ideal - my fingers are getting rather stiff with the cold! - hope you are all keeping warm.

Items used;-

Stamp - Tilda / Card - pearlised from the Paper Mill / Paper - Papercella / Flowers - basic daisy punches medium and small / brads etc from stash.

thanks for looking.

Hugs Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.