Pages

Sunday 15 November 2009

Whiff of Joy challenge.

Hope you all have had a good relaxing weekend.

Now onto the challenge. Challenge #55 is to use Orange, Brown and Ivory. If you click here, you'll find details of the challenge and other DT designs.


As I'm still in my brown colour mood, this was a fun card to make. I've also been trying to find glimmer mist, none of my local craft stores have it so I tried the cosmic shimmer spritz which I think has just done the job as well (yeyh). Here's a close up.

Items used:-
Whiff of Joy stamp, Prima flowers, Cosmic Shimmer spritz, Martha Stewart leaf punch, papermainia papers, freebie sentiment stamp.
Hope you like it
Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful card! I love all the details and your coloring is gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love your flowers and papers! thanks for joining us at WOJ this week , hugs, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, thanks so much for joining us at WOJ this week x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.