Pages

Friday 8 January 2010

Sugar Bowl Challenge

Oooohhh, I left my camera in the conservatory and it froze!!! :( I know it was a daft thing to do but I was multi tasking as normal and got way laid! So for this I had to use my phone camera which hasn't done that bad.

The Challenge is to use the following sketch and is open until Wednesday 13th January (UK). If you click here you will find details of the DT's designs and all details.
Something new was the theme - I used some new papers from Dovecraft - they were a gift from my sister in law (thanks hun). I've left this image quite clean and simple. A new year with new friends was my inspiration. Hope you like it. Hugs Sarah x

Well if your anything like me I think I'm past it ..... I mean the snow and ice - I've had enough, all plans are going down the loo! and it's really affecting the elderly not just ourselves. I've done shopping for one old lady that was just about to venture out on her own! and another has had to be taken into hospital due to the cold - yes the fun has gone out of it now. Roll on Summer. So keep warm, safe and snug and let the world pass you by - Sx

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, your card is just lovely! I keep reading about the freezing weather in a lot of blogs and hope you are keeping warm. Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a colorful card you have made sarah! Thanks for joining the sugar bowl!
    Hugs Tiets

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.