Pages

Saturday 23 January 2010

Three Clovers Thursday Challenge

I think I'm just plain daft. My local craft shop now sells copic ciao, so to start with I go and get a few greys to start with!!!! Now not the best of colours to start trying to play with! Anyway I gave it a go on Tildas hair and boots - now don't look too hard (he he). The rest of the card was coloured with Promarkers - I'm having a big dilemma of which ones to collect as they both seem to have pros and cons (so confused now).

Anyway onto my card made for the Three Clovers Thursday Challenge - Winter Theme.The bp are Papermania and stash from the Papermill, the flowers were a freebie from a mag a while ago and the brad was part of a Christmas present. Oh a stickles for the glistening rain.

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little Tilda...it rains here a lot...would be a perfect stamp for my area LOL! Thanks for joining us this week at 3 Clovers!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.