Pages

Friday 8 January 2010

Whiff of Joy challenge.

A colour combo of Aqua and Red - I think this year I'm gonna to have to be a little more adventurous! - Please go over the the Whiff of Joy Blog to get all the details and have a look at the fab DT cards - just click here.

The backing papers haven't shown up as aqua blue as they are IRL! but the general idea is there. I've overlapped the doily punch just to show a hint of the aqua backing paper. The Roses have been stickled and I found a aqua feather which finished off my card.

Voila - hope you like Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sarah. Love the feather embellishement. Thanks for joing us at the WOJ challenge this week.#
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards beautiful Sarah, love the feather, did you get the MS punch for Xmas? have you still got snow? thanks as well for your lovely comments,

    Hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.