Pages

Thursday 4 February 2010

All Creatures Great and Small.

Hello again,
Sorry this picture is a little dark, I took the picture quite late on so had to rely on my craft light! - Roll on summer, I bet we all could do with a little sun to lift our spirits.

Anyway my card for today is for Passion for Promarkers - "all creatures great and small". When I went to Manchester Central last weekend I purchased a few more Promarkers - so put them to good use here.I use a few Magnolia stamps in this card, I think they are all from the Butterfly collection apart from the Tilda. Tilda, and the big ladybug and big butterfly were 3d'd with silicon glue (it's a shame cause it looks quite good irl!)

Anyway onwards and upwards...

Take care,
Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sarah, this is gorgeous hun, love the colours and you've certainly cracked pro markers,love the butterflies too, hope your feeling ok, we need some sunxx

    Hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.