Pages

Monday 1 February 2010

Aww so cute.

Happy Monday everyone. Just thought I'd show you two of my new purchases. I went to Manchester Central (GMEX) at the weekend and spent my Christmas money which I had saved!

I bought this new Lili of the Valley stamped image and a Martha Stewart punch around. Isn't she just adorable? Just wish I could have bought more, but hey there's another day.


This card fits a couple of challenges:-


A Spoonful of Sugar - Freestyle

Simon Says Challenge - New Baby (baby's first)



Items used:-

Lili of the Valley Stamp, Promarkers, Glitter card from stash,

Martha Stewart punch, Papermania bp, safety pin from stash.

Card from Samuels Taylor.



Take care and thanks for looking

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah, fancy you getting that as well as me, great minds think alike he he, they are lovely aren't they, like your punch as well, not got one of those,fab colouring of your little cutie, speak soon,

    Hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.