Pages

Sunday 7 February 2010

Boy oh Boy

Hello peeps,
Isn't it a shame that weekends don't seem to last long enough? No sooner have I done all my jobs then settle down for a little "me time" then its already 8.00 O'clock! Just time to do a blog or two!This card has been made to fit the Friday Sketchers Sketch, but also fits the Cute Card Thursday challenge - spots and dots. I dared to do a male card! Young males are not too bad to craft for, its when they reach teenage years and beyond I seem to get a little stuck, but looking at all those fabulous blogs out there, there is quite a lot of inspiration to take in.

Items used:-
Dovecraft backing papers, coredination paper run through an cuttlebug embossing folder.
Martha Stewart lattice punch, Lili of the Valley stamp,
Promarkers, distressing inks and leaf from stash.
Thanks for looking.
Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card, I totally agree, same thing happened to me this weekend, thought I was on top of things but still it is 8pm before I get to sit down! many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.