Pages

Friday 26 February 2010

Vintage

Good Evening ladies,
Sorry another dodgy photo! - I need more daylight hours
- by the time I'm ready to use my camera its pitch black!
Challenges:-
A Spoonful of Sugar - Distressed Inks, Pearls & Glitter.
Simon Says Challenge - Vintage with Flowers
This is my first attempt at vintage, shabby chic!
I've tried all different methods on this card.
The image was coloured and edged with distressed inks . Cosmic Shimmer
powders were then applied over the end (it's given a little more shine than I'd hoped - yes I watched QVC! bet you did too).
I ordered some Raffia lace from BunnyZoe's crafts which I added along the bottom - wow what fast efficent service- well worth a visit.
Items used:-
Sugar Nellie stamp, Nellie Snellen die, Blossom nestie flower & Prima flower,
Tim Holtz distressed inks, cosmic shimmer powders,
Raffia lace, woodware tag punch, raffia twine.
Unknown backing papers, stickles.
Thanks for taking a peek,
Sarah x

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.