Pages

Sunday 18 April 2010

Just Magnolia

Hope you're all having a relaxing weekend - just doing what you want to do.
Yep, I'm all uptodate with the washing etc so got a little time to play!.....

I've made this card for the Just Magnolia challenge which was a sketch created by Mina. I must admit I've slightly tweaked it by making it into a easel card - hope this is still ok. My usual camera decided to crash on me so had to go back to an oldie - hopefully you can still see it ok!
This also fits the Magnolia Downunder challenge - masking

I'm always getting stuck as to what embellies to put on the card for a mans card - I tried some grunge boards - nah, then some flowers - nah, so plumped for buttons.
What is your favourite embellie for a mans/boys card?
Thanks for taking to time to look.
Hugs Sarah x

10 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah it's me, I'm back lol, ohh thats a tough question, some peel offs sometimes look ok but us bloggers don't seem to use them much,I think you've done a great job anyway as it looks fab with buttons, and I so love your quote!! speak soon, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sarah, THis is adorable sweetie.... I tell you that you should also enter it into the Magnolia Down Under Challenge. ASsthat challenge this week is for Masking. You can get the link on my blog under yesterdays post if you don't have it.

    I just wanted to stopping by the thank you for entering my blog candy.
    GOOD LUCK!!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sarah, your card is gorgeous,love your colouring. This is my fav Edwin and so pleased to see a card with him on. I often think compaired to how many Tilda cards Edwins are not used enough.
    Love Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naw poor widdle Edwin, hehe. I would had never thought to pop him on the watering can, he so suits it! And I love your sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week!
    Hugs Kel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is fab, Edwin looks so cute sat on the watering can

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea placing Edwin on the watering can! LOVE it! I struggle so much with masculine cards....Love yours though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh hahahaha what an awesome card. What a great card for a boy's birthday or something like that. I love Edwin sitting ther on the can. Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute Edwin looks, and that sentiment is so much fun! Beautiful coloring and masking, fabulous card! Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Down Under!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! it's gorgeous! love your colouring and such a gorgeous colour scheme! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia and MDUC, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cutie. I love Edwin. And he is perfectly perched on the watering can. Love everything!
    Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week!
    Kyliek

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.