Pages

Friday 23 April 2010

Sundays with Crissy.

Good evening again,

I just wish I could manage to get on the computer before 10.30pm, but my life at the moment prevents this! :(
Anyway this is a short a sweet post.
I was playing with a digi image I received and thought I'd put it into Crissy's challenge to use a digi image from Whimsey or Squigglefly in a combo- details here.
The background was watercoloured, the images coloured with Promarkers (as I've only got 9 copics and not in the relevant colours) the Tigers, Tippy and Tike are from Squigglefly, the background images are Magnolia. I've tried to add more dimention by cutting out the leaves and grass and 3d'd Tippy & Tike.
Unfortunately with creating this "scene" I didn't leave much space for the extras so had to put the greeting as a swing tag.
I just love this image. Well that's it for now.
Hugs Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! I really love the soft background and the whole scene you made. You made Tippy and Tike look like they fit right in there!
    Thank you for playing along in my first challenge at Sundays With Crissy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning my Artist Choice award Sarah! I just love this card so much. It is so creative and artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card Sarah!! Love how you made the background & tree--it looks great!!
    Hugs,
    Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.