Wednesday, 26 May 2010

Just Magnolia

Hi,
Here is another one of my birthday stamps - of course its a Magnolia - I just love Edwin as a pirate. I've got so much inspiration in my head with all these new characters - sometimes it doesn't turn out at what I anticipated. But that's the fun part - you just keep on trying!

Huuummmmm - the card did look a bit better IRL - I'm pleased with my colouring using copics and Promarkers (oh and Stardust in silver for the sword which really glints) but the papers no - they do tone in quite perfectly when I'm looking at them - (bluming phone cameras) now I know what to ask for Christmas! lol

Oh I've finally got my hands on a ms punch that I was after - hopefully if all goes to plan I should have it by the weekend whooooo. As I was surfing around looking for the punch I came across a website that some of you may be interested in - oyster crafts - it is selling the distressed inks (all varieties for £3.00 with free P&P as a temporary special offer - here is the link if you are interested Oystercraft.

Well that's it for me for today - take care

Sarah x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, Edwin is just so gorgeous. Your colouring is wonderful. I know what you mean about photos that don't show true to life annoying. Thanks for the link I was looking for this site you've done me a real favour.
    Hugs Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sarah your coloring is amazing on Edwin and great layout too. Thanks for the wishes for Alan too.
    Have a wonderful weekend Sarah
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card Sarah, beautifully coloured...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Sarah!
    This is so fabulous!
    I love Captain Edwin and your design and detail are utterly perfect!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.