Pages

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Simon Says Challenge.

Hi there,


Have you been over to the Simon Says Blog Hop - click here for details. I made this card for the challenge.
As you know you have to wear a special frock to a party (gosh where did that come from - frock - that was one of my Nan's words). I thought she looked like a proper princess so used the sentiment "her majesty".



I've coloured her with my promarkers and copics, the sentiment is cosmic shimmer, the flowers from Hobbycraft, pearls from stash. bp from Papermania and stickles.

Thanks for popping by.

Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. Aww she looks so sweet! Her crown is fantastic!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww so cute !!!! love your flowers

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.