Pages

Monday 10 May 2010

The Sugar Bowl

Afternoon peeps,
It's been a cold un today, where is the spring/summer? Had to bring out my big warm jumpers again! (yes I'm soft, I don't like the cold one bit!)
I finished off this card today, it is for the Sugar Bowl Challenge of recycling something.
My recycling is the bp is old wrapping paper and the corner elements are the offcuts of paper that I normally throw away being recycled into a collage corner. The flower is a spare one spritzed up for another card which I have put together with some others for this one. Other than that I have kept it quite simple. Coloured with promarkers, scraps of all other items!

Thanks for stopping by.
Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, love your Manga girl, you been spending again lol, the answer is yes and no to your question, I will e-mail you about it as it's a long story lol, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah

    Another gorgeous card! I take it your daughter stayed away from this card LOL!

    Funny after your message about setting up a crafting blog for kids I was going to contact you to see if you were interested in starting one up, but in the meantime someone else has left a message on my blog that they are starting up a challenge blog for kids here http://konakidkrafters.blogspot.com/

    Take a look, looks like it will be FAB for the little uns!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.