Pages

Saturday 5 June 2010

Make a Wish

Good Evening again ladies,
(should I include gentlemen?) sorry it's another late posting again!
With it being the school holidays i've been trying to keep 3 kids occupied, juggling each ones wishes / interests - shopping isn't fun for the boys, but my daughter loves it, football is fun for one son but not the other, experiments in science in the kitchen is great for the other son!
We've booked to go to the circus tomorrow which everyone is looking forward to. I've excelled myself in layering in this card - only done 8 (but it does still stand up lol!) unfortunately the picture was taken late so it's a little dull.
I finally received my long searched for punch - the MS branch punch - whooo
only taken the best part of 3 months.
Challenges:-
I love Promarkers - 2 papers, 3 buttons. 1 ribbon.
Sir Stampalot - punches
Colour Create = baby pink and pastel blue, opt. extra something soft.
Items used:-
Papermania bp, ms branch and boarder punches, ribbon threaded punch,
pearlised paper (which the boarder punch has been used on)
xcut flower punch which have had flocking added to them,
stickles, ribbon from stash, distressed ink.
Thank you for taking time to visit,
Hugs Sarah.

13 comments:

  1. wow Sarah this is just perfect, beautifully coloured and I love all the layering it works so well...the colours look brilliant to me and not at all dull...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah are you shocked I'm back lol, this is gorgeous hun love your lace round the page and so glad you got your longed for punch, I didn't know you were after one of those!!! I love this Tilda was she another pressie!!!!, all for now hope your not to stressed, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so cute, I love it. thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. I love it. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, love the way you have used the ribbon,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah

    What a pretty card and a lovey way of using ribbon across the bottom.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous card ribbon looks so neat across the bottom, hugs chris

    thanks for joining us in the Sir Stampalot challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty card ,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is soooo gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. The punching looks fantastic and I love how you have threaded the ribbon through the punched border.
    Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love the layers and this is such a cute stamp :o) Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great card and the colours are wonderful, thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck!.
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card and lovely colours! Thanks for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.