Pages

Sunday 4 July 2010

Criss Cross

Wow i'm on the puter 11 / 12 hours earlier than usual (that's a first lol). I've already played Princesses with my daughter so she is having a little sleep on the bed with a pea in it (just pretend) so i've snuck a little time to post this card I made yesterday. It is another first for making this style of card, gosh I do like visiting blogs that give so much inspiration.


Challenges
Simon Says - checks.
Sir Stampalot - Lazy Hazy Days of Summer.
Just Magnolia - Criss Cross card.

I've been sorting through my stamps and need another box to house my Magnolias - they have surpassed all other stamps I have - wonder why? !!! Oh and here is a little picture of a couple of boxes I had a play at making - I've tweeked the right hand one to make any contents that are put in it a little more secure.
Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sarah x

11 comments:

  1. Hallo,
    deine Karte zur Magnolia-Challenge ist super schön geworden

    LG Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah

    This is really lovely, the little punch is a great idea with Tilda tucked inside.

    Thank you for joining in at Stampalot Challenges this month and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, your work is so special, love the way the card tucks in.
    hugs chris xx
    thanks for joining us in the Sir Stampalot challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Sarah, will have to try one of these, really cute the way Tilda is held. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning criss cross card Sarah, I love the lace edging and your fabulous colours and those boxes are such a brilliant thing for holding stamps...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely card.
    it really gives me a summer feeling.

    hugs from holland,
    melanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, really love the beautiful details you have added. Thankyou so much for joining us this week on Simon Say Stamp challenge blog
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really beautiful. Thank you for entering it into the challenge at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How nice!! I love the envelope and the paper you used for it!! Beauteous! :)

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Thanks for joining us at sir stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.