Pages

Saturday 31 July 2010

Wild Orchid Challenge No. 2

Hi there,

Where are the days going? they just seem to be rushing by so fast, I looked at the clock and after what I thought was 15 minutes, an hour had past! - please can it just slow down:-

Still no time to craft today - I made this card a couple of days ago for the Wild Orchid challenge number 2 - (did I mention I WON CHALLENGE NUMBER 1 - even though it was chose by the RG thingy - i'm still chuffed as mint balls - boy are those flowers awesome no wonder they are number one for their products) I've gone quite simple again - my brain just won't get into gear with fussy at the moment - (does this have something to do with having 3 kids of different ages on holiday ?!!!) I used a LOTV stamp again, lace from Lancaster Market, flowers from Wild Orchid all else from stash.

Thanks for visiting.
Sarahx

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous the way you framed this out! LOVE the images too!
    Thanks for joining the Wild Orchids Challenge!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card with amazing detail. Thanks for joining WOC this week x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.