Friday, 16 July 2010

Wild Orchid Challenge meets Colour Create

This is one challenge I had to join in with as I've seen so many wonderful cards using Wild Orchid flowers.

I placed a small order with Wild Orchid just to try (as you do) and was so upset with myself, no not with the quality, but kicking myself as I should have ordered more! I got 50 roses from Wild Orchid for the same price I pay for 10 here where I live!

The next dilemma was which flowers to use. I am so pleased with how it turned out - just gonna have to wait until pay day before I can buy any more - I can certainly see how the ladies go to town on the flowers on their cards, I had to limit myself!
The image is coloured in with Promarkers, I've used sakura glitter gel pens for Tilda's under skirt and gloves, stickles on the tiara.
Challenges:-
Colour Create Challenge - warm pink, chocolate and white.
I would recommend buying these wonderful flowers - no not just cause i'm here posting for the challenge but believe me they are fab flowers and the packaging and quick service are faultless.

Well thanks for looking,
Bye for now Sarahx

8 comments:

  1. Great card in beautiful colours and lovely embellies! Thanks for joining our first challenge at WOC - good luck!
    Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card Sarah, Gosh, you've been a busy little bee!
    Your colouring is perfect on little Tilda, and I love your flowers.
    Hugs Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah, it's me lol it's raining buckets here is it there and it gives the same for tomoz too,your cards gorgeous, love those flowers I've been naughty and ordered some too but they haven't come yet, my signature hun is a digi download sent via e-mail from Whimsy stamps,Ann from Echo designs does them and they only cost about £5 for the two, you will need a graphics program on your computer to put it on your picture but you can download paint net for free to do it with,if you go ahead and want any help just say,thanks too for joining us at colour create lol,I'm off now to get my dinner and yes it's bucketing down lol, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOps forgot to say no I didn't get them all just all the sailor type ones I will still have to buy the others, I do like the one's I've got but don't know how usable they are, as we don't get many cruise liners or Navel ships here do we lol, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah,

    I just adore this Princess Tilda image! She is one of my favourites and I love the beautiful pink shades you've used to colour her. Stunning flowers too!

    Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just how gorgeous is this!!?
    The colours are fab and i love your colouring!
    thanks for joining Colour create this week
    Hugs Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah, do you know you've won the prize on WOC, you lucky girl, well done, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah what a beautiful card hun! Now you will have MORE flowers to play with!!! CONGRATS on winning the challenge over at WOC! :)
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.