Saturday, 21 August 2010

Magalicious Birthday.

Hi there, hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I'm so looking forward to tonight, the kids are at my moms and we are off to a fancy dress party ! (Hawaian theme) whoooo - it's been so long since I've been let out without the kids. So just time to blog my creation for Magalicious Highlights - Birthday. This image I've had for a while but haven't used that often even though I think she is so adoreable.

I love the purples and blues together. Coloured using Promarkers and distressed ink. Lace and flowers from Wild Orchid, cuttlebug corner die, Whimsey Sentiment Stamp.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sarah.
    Love the soft and pretty colours, fab layout, and the lace is a lovely addition.
    Have a lovely time at the party tonight.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet colour Sarah...I love it!

    xoxo,
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! This Tilda is a favorite of mine and I love how you've matched her up with such pretty lace and flowers! Thanks for joining in on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.