Pages

Saturday 21 August 2010

Magalicious Birthday.

Hi there, hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I'm so looking forward to tonight, the kids are at my moms and we are off to a fancy dress party ! (Hawaian theme) whoooo - it's been so long since I've been let out without the kids. So just time to blog my creation for Magalicious Highlights - Birthday. This image I've had for a while but haven't used that often even though I think she is so adoreable.

I love the purples and blues together. Coloured using Promarkers and distressed ink. Lace and flowers from Wild Orchid, cuttlebug corner die, Whimsey Sentiment Stamp.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sarah.
    Love the soft and pretty colours, fab layout, and the lace is a lovely addition.
    Have a lovely time at the party tonight.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet colour Sarah...I love it!

    xoxo,
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! This Tilda is a favorite of mine and I love how you've matched her up with such pretty lace and flowers! Thanks for joining in on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.