Pages

Sunday 24 October 2010

Think Pink

Good evening and what a cold one it is to - going to have to dig out my thermals !
I'm posting yet another card I made yesterday, today I was going to have a good play but we had so many visitors, even a 8 week old baby (gosh didn't know broody I would get!) so I didn't mind missing card making to have a cuddle!
Anyways back to the card - sketch of Friday Sketchers and Think Pink - Just Magnolia
My card got a good treatment of distressed inks around the sides and Magnolia die - Wild Orchid flowers, papers were given to me by a friend who has given up crafting (is she mad?) Whimsey and Magnolia stamp and ribbon from stash.

Wrap up warm, Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah, lucky you on the flowers lol, your cards gorgeous hun, se you've got some string ribbon fab stuff isn't it? love your sentiment, I'm going onto the LOTV site to have a nosey now as I've not been looking with my eyes being so tired all the time he he, oh the joys of being able now to play lol, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.