Sunday, 20 March 2011

Time for a change

Hello there,
Hope you have all had a lovely weekend. I've had quite a lovely one. I went out with my best mate for a meal and to a place called Giggly Feet, yes you guessed it, it is where you have your feet nibbled by hundreds of Garra fish. Now I have never had a pedicure and only ever had a manicure once (despite knocking on a bit! lol), so it was lovely to have a little time spent on me and not my kids. We spent 20 minutes having the little fishes nibbling around our little piggies. After a fit of the giggles and getting used to it, it was really quite relaxing. The spa is installing a full body tank, but I think I may just give that a wide birth!
I also got a chance today to make a few cards, I thought I'd try a new style:-

I really quite enjoyed myself on this creation.
Challenges:-
Wild Orchid - Punch it out. (Hearts Tag and PATP)
Truly Scrumptious - Tag it. (The tag on the front)
Just Magnolia -favourite colour combo. (Browns and Creams)
Allsorts Challenge - make a gift box. (Gift card box)
I still spend too much time browsing blogs and not creating - how many blogs do you watch / look at?
For all those of you that went to Harrogate I hope you got everything you wanted time and for those who are going to Birmingham I hope you have a lovely time (i'm going green here lol)
The flowers used are from Wild Orchid, MS punches, Magnolia Stamp. sizzlits flourishes, stickles and distressing inks.
Thanks for passing by,
Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. what a fantastic creation, such soft colours. Thank you so much for entering it in the Allsorts challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Hunny, you got nice soft feet now? love this creation hun, did you follow a template or something? wish I was going to a craft show too lol, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful,love the colours..Thanks for sharing with us at Truly Scrumptious...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Sarah.
    Beautiful colouring and lovely detail (I don't know how to make one of those!)

    Harrogate was good but as busy as usual, and I was pretty well behaved and didn't buy too much! Some cheeky folks did ask me if I was feel alright!
    I spend far too long emailing my buddies and looking at blogs when I could be making something instead.

    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.