Friday, 29 April 2011

Daa Da Da Da

Hi there,
Did you all enjoy the Royal Wedding? Didn't Kate. sorry Catherine, look stunning. I managed to watch a little with "M" who wants to be a princess herself, inbetween coughing.
Lucky me, i've caught the worst cold possible, each time I cough, my head aches, my sides hurt, my asthma is playing up! so after a long morning of feeling sorry for myself, the kids entertaining themselves, I decided to have a craft (where the warmest room in the house!) I have jeans on, two pairs of socks, two jumpers on a T shirt and still feel cold! nuff said.
I made this card :-
Challenges:-
A Spoonful of Sugar - A right Royal Kneesup.
Wild Orchid - White & 2 colours & roses.
LOTV - Love is in the air.
I used, Promarkers, flowers from Wild Orchild, MS patp french scroll, LOTV stamp, stickles. sentiment from stash.
Wishing you all a fab Bank holiday.
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Sarah I hope you are feeling better soon! Your card is absolutely fabulous! What a beauty! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sarah sorry to hear that you are not well hope that you feel better soon. I just adore this beautiful card, the punching around the mount for that cute image looks great I love it.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.