Monday, 18 April 2011

Flower Power.

Hi there,
Where does all the time go? It is really flying by (I have been told it's my age and the older you get the faster it goes!) need to get some brakes!! lol I've also got a few more grey hairs with Mr. Blogger playing up again - why is like a stubbon mule sometimes?
I nearly missed posting this card cause time was flying by so here it is:-
It is basic but I really like how it has turned out. I've just used one LOTV sentiment stamp with, MS punch and WOC flowers a little stickles and distressed inks and voila.
Challenges:-
LOTV - Happy Birthday.
Papertake Weekly - truly dimensional.
Wild Orchid - wings - (the little butterfly! hope it counts)
Thanks for passing by.
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. This is very pretty sweetie, thanks for joining Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week, Good Luck hugs pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there sweetie, thankyou for popping by tonight ... I know how busy life is so I do appreciate it. Your card is so very elegant - I love it!!! Enjoy the long weekend .... almost there thank goodness
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sarah this is absolutely stunning what a beautiful design and those flowers look super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.