Sunday, 3 April 2011

Summer Days

Hello there,

Hope you have all had a good day, been pampered and got a few little gifts? I got breakfast in bed which consisted of a couple of crumpets and vimto in a wine bottle with two glasses! Bless it was the thought (as they were underage to buy alcohol they improvised lol).


I also got a fit of this little rubber stamp (had to order it myself though!) and with it being a lovely day and being told I wasn't to do any housework, I had a little craft time - and this is what I made. It is a little brighter than what I usually make plus my back is a lot lot better (I'd hate to go through another op to have a further disc removed!) so it showed how happy I was by the colour.

Challenges:-


Wild Orchid - sketch (I feel awful cause I didn't use a single flower on it!)





Of course I used my promarkers plus Tilda stamp from the latest collection, the butterflies and flowers are from the older Butterfly collection. Papers are random ones from my scrap pile. Nesties, Tim Holtz embossing folder. Stickles and a foiled sentiment.


Well that's it from me for today,

TTFN, hugs

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sarah, thanks for joining us at PfP this week!

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! Beautiful card and i love both Tilda and the butterflies!

    Thanks so much for joining our challenge at PFP:=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Great papers and colours. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just lovely. What a gorgeously coloured image. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card Sarah. Love the image you've usede and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card sarah.your colours and details are gorgeous and i love the pretty tilda.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card Sarah, so bright and cheery, it makes me happy, thanks for playing along at Passion for Promarkers.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely, bright and fresh card Sarah.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at The Stamp Man for the Anything Tim challenge.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fab card, beautiful colours! Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.