Pages

Saturday 21 May 2011

Little Dancer

Good Afternoon peeps,
I thought I'd have a play on the computer in the afternoon rather than at night as I'm trying to solve a mystery and I wonder if anyone else is having the same problem as me - I have updated my computer when prompted, but now it is taking forever to get my feeds updated! It is so annoying having to wait at least 1 hour before being able to ready anything!
So whilst waiting to ready your lovely blogs, here is the creation I have done. I must admit I have missed colouring in my Magnolias. I saw a few challenges which I thought would fit the bill so here it is...
Every time Emma sees this image she wants to start ballet lessons. I see her more as a disco queen if you get my meaning!!
The papers are all scraps from my drawer but I think complement each other really well. The ribbon is three strips put together to create one. The loopy one was from The Works and the darker pink is from my stash.
The gorgeous flowers are of course from Wild Orchid - they are like little gems to me. I love just looking at them but know it is better to use them! They have been given a dose of shimmer mist.
Coloured with my promarkers and stickles.
Challenges:-
Well I hope you enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned.
Thanks for visiting
Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. WOW, really sweet card.
    Thanks for joining us at SimonSaysStamps this week.

    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful love your card..thks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card Sarah. The image is beautifully coloured and the ribbon looks fab layered up like that. Very pretty flowers too.

    Have a great weekend.
    Love Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Sarah this is beautiful, what gorgeous colours and i love that image of Tilda a super card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah, hope your ok, hope you enjoyed your hols, lucky girl, wish you'd brought some sun back with you,

    love your card hun, love the lacey ribbon,gorgeous Tilda and your colouring, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.