Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Pretty Lady

Hey there ladies,
Hope you are all keeping warm and cosy as you craft away ...... can't believe I'm sat with a blanket around me typing this even though the central heating is on! brrrrrrrr it is cold.

This image is one of the stamps my kids bought me for Christmas - isn't she gorgeous. No sooner had I photographed the card, than Emma took it to her bedroom cause she wanted the pretty girl on her bedroom side - bless.
I have made an easel card for a change in the sketch of The Sugar Bowl Challenge.
I've used my promarkers of course, papers from stash and added stickles around the edges of the dies. Unfortunately you can't see the diamond (fake of course) in the pink flower - it really does sparkle IRL.
So that is it for now, thank you for hopping by,

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet! Thanks for playing with us at WOC♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, fab colouring, such pretty details. Thank you for joining in the Sugar Bowl this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sarah this is definitely a Pretty lady, the colours and design are super so is that image, I love it.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.