Pages

Sunday 25 March 2012

Stick 'em up.

Hiya,
Hasn't it just been the best weekend ever, the sun shining, no breeze, and lighter nights - I'm feeling happier already.
I've been working so much these last two weeks, it's left little time for any pleasures (of course I mean crafting!), however, I did take a jaunty with my SIL and crafting buddy to GPE at Harrogate the other weekend. It is my second time going, but it is such a friendly place to go and everything you could wish for and more - just my purse just wouldn't stretch, but I did buy a few little bits and pieces. Including this stamp. I really love these little characters, I manage to but 5!
My daughter Emma kept on asking where I was going, now I don't mean to be mean, but taking a 5 year old to the event with such a keen interest in crafting herself, I don't think we would have got far round, so we kept quiet, but I did bring her one or two things back.
Challenges:-
I hope you all have enjoyed the weekend.
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. What an absolutely fantastic image, i'm off to hunt her down right now, I love the way she has been coloured and I love your papers too. Thanks for joining us over at I ♥ ProMarkers this week, good luck and hope to see you again real soon,
    Hugs 'n Stuff
    Andy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute cowgirl stamp. Great dotting shading around her too. Thanks for joining us this week at BMC.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.