Pages

Thursday 26 April 2012

Little Hummingbird & Flower

Hi there,
How long have I been away? blogger has totally changed! Hopefully this will work and I can get this posted.
I've been busy at work and time has just flown by.  Anyhow, I'm hopefully back on track and up to making a card or two and hopefully post them now my computer is playing ball!   Here is my latest one.
I'm trying to use some of my older images.  I feel like I always tend to use my favourite ones and the older ones just keep on gathering dust!
Challenges:-
Passion for Promarkers - Die cuts.
Crafts & Me - Embossing.
I love Promarkers - Use a floral Image.
Simon Says - Anything goes.

Hope you like,
Thanks for visiting.
Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the embossing and the pastel flowers, so pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeus card! Lovely pastels and great colouring!
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    Berit:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card... love all the embellishments..
    thanks for joining us over @ Passion for Promarkers this week. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image..great colouring, and i love the design and all the added detail..thanks for playing with PFP this week..www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow so beautiful sarah.i love your delicate design and really pretty image and colours.
    thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super sweet! I love the pastel colours and I could do with re inking some of my older images too. You have inspired me so thank you :D Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx
    P.S. Do you fancy a crafty get away? I am arranging one for October this year and there are still spaces. Click HERE for details

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Love that beautiful image!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!


    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card, lovely colours, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.