Pages

Sunday 3 March 2013

Happy Mother's Day


Hello again,
Didn't I say it  .... I was going to blog a little more ..... and what happens ... a WHOLE MONTH goes by without even a sniff near my own blog!   Why can't there be more hours in the day, I am sure we could all do with a couple more!
 
Here's a card I managed to do for my mum for Mother's Day - I thought I'd better make it as soon as I could cause  (dare I admit it) I b....bou.... bought my hubby a Valentines Card    ... I know, I've committed a sin for being a card maker, but I really haven't had any time to myself to do anything - I really could do with a holiday just to blog!
 

My card fits the following Challenges:-
Bearly Mine - Anything goes.
Inky Chicks - Mother's Day / birthday Card.
Crafts and Me - dies or punches.
I love Promarkers - Lace and Or Pearls.
Simon Says - Anything goes.
Allsorts - For a lady
One Stop Craft Challenge - Mother's Day.

I hope you like it and hopefully I will be back soon.  Thanks for looking.
Hugs

8 comments:

  1. Oh my this is wonderful. Such a sweet image, and love the paper, and i love the sentiment stamps ( i really like them!!!) Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine, good luck and hope you'll join us again.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week, your card is gorgeous, image so sweet, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card Sarah and that the circle die is really gorgeous, so very detailed and elegant.

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    I have a celebration with lots of prizes and it would be wonderful if you have time to create something to join in, you can check out what to do here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. I love the cute image and pretty papers.

    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card and I love the image and design.

    Thanks for joining us this week at the One Stop Craft Challenge and good luck.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a gorgeous card ,sweet image and i love the pretty papers you have chosen
    Thanks for joining us at the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge this week and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love that sweet image!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful project! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.