Friday, 12 April 2013

Sugar Plum

Hello again,
A few days off over Easter and a day to myself to craft - what more could I ask for???
I've tested myself using colours I wouldn't normally have used - green and purple - I saw it on a challenge and thought why not give it a go.
Looking at your blogs - you all have been really busy with your cards - they are all gorgeous.
My card is a Saturated Canary image - think these images have now overtaken all my other stamps on my most favourite list.
Challenges:-
 
Short but sweet,
Take Care,

8 comments:

  1. Lovely Card! Great coloring, I like the soft colors. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
    Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty sarah, love the colours you have used, thanks for joining us at saturated canary big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love green and purple together! Fab card!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Saturated Canary Challenges! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab cut out image.
    Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet :) Thanks for playing with us at the Wild orchid Challenge this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. \Fabulous layout! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hun, wow lovely colours and fab cutting out too, hope your ok too, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.