Pages

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Friday Sketchers

Well I've finally done it. I've created a blog, put on a few extras and now I'm good to go, hopefully I'll be able to spend a little time to join in some of the challenges.

So here's my first one.....


I have taken the Friday Sketchers Challenge click here for details. Hopefully everything will have run smoothly and I will have uploaded my card and linked everything correctly (fingers crossed). I hope you like it, although it is a bit basic, you've gotta start somewhere right?

The papers I used are from Papermania - Sweet Nothings design, I used Cosmic Shimmer in Midnight Blue behind Tilda obtained from Cardcraft-UK. The flowers and sentiment are from my stash (freebies from somewhere I think). The Base card is pearlised paper from The Paper Mill in Kendal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.