Pages

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Get Well Soon

Hey there,

I had a wonderful Saturday - craft shopping at Manchester Central - I took my little bag of saved coins and came back with a bagful of stash. I've been in my element today - it beats clothes shopping anyday!!! I still could have done with a lot more money as there was so much more I would have liked to buy, but hey ho, will have to start saving again!

I've made a card that fits in with A Spoonful of Sugar - Anything with an animal on it. I thought my new Lili Of the Valley Stamp would fit perfectly.

I've coloured using my Promarkers and copics, used oval and scalloped nesties and lables nestie to. The papers are Nitwits. Sorry about the photo - I don't know why my camera is playing up - perhaps its something to ask Father Christmas for?

Well thank you for stopping by my blog.

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sarah.
    I love these LOTV images, and your colouring is perfect.
    Glad to hear you enjoyed the craft show and bought lots of lovely goodies.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.