Pages

Monday 29 November 2010

Little Dancer

Hiya,
What a day full of trials, firstly like all of your I suppose trying to get to work in this weather! - luckily we haven't had as much as the east coast has had, but last year I had to leave my car at work as it was stuck on thick ice, this morning the traffic was horrendous, secondly a big meeting fell through due to the weather and people being snowed and then tonight i've just spent over an hour trying to get onto blogger - he wasn't playing ball saying that suspicious detections had been noted from my computer, what me.......? I only ever look at blogs and a little browing.... I wouldn't know how to do anything suspicious! .... rant over.....


On to a current card ...
Aren't these new images from LOTV so cute - I bought a few from the NEC along with the sentiments. I always used to struggle with sentiments, but these fit any kind of card. The flowers are from Wild Orchid and have used my new MS punch modern garland - I think this is going to be one of my favourite punches (it looks so lush punched in a square). Papers are from Papermania but unfortunately the weather and lighting it doesn't look quite as pretty as it does IRL.

Challenges:-
Lili of the Valley - Sketch.
Passion for Promarkers -Old and New (old card stock and papers - new stamp & punch)
I love Promarker - Anything goes with a bit of sparkle
Papertake Weekly - Cut it out


Hope you all keep safe and warm in this weather, take care, hugs,

17 comments:

  1. beautiful card Sarah I love the punched edging and the DP are yummy thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Sarah, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah,
    Your card is beautiful!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Paper Take Weekly!
    I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
    Hugs,
    True :D ~ (PTW Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. A very pretty card indeed. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is such a sweet card -very pretty .Thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah, what a gorgeous card. The image is adorable and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our special challenge and blog hop over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah, sorry I've not been round much, so many cards so little time lol,and then with my back it's been murder so there that's my rant over lol,

    love your card hun,gorgeous image, I love the sentiment and yeah I've got these but not used it yet,

    Hope your ok hun, I think we may get snow tomorrow EEk! hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card sarah,i love the image, so cute and your colours are really beautiful.
    thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful card. Such gorgeous colours and cute image. It's lovely to see how you used the theme cute it out. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly. Hugs Marja

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful. Love your image and the colours. Thanks for joining us at PfP :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty card Sarah. Thanks for joining us at PfP.Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous card...adorable image and love the colours.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous card..such a sweet image :0)...thanks for sharing it with us at PFP..Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally cute card - thanks for sharing it with us at PFP this week. Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Sarah
    What a beautiful card. Love the gorgeous image. Thanks for joining us at PFP for our special challenge.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.