Pages

Sunday 2 February 2014

Sadness.

Hi there,

I have been missing from blog land for a while mainly due to my lovely Dad passing away.  He had battled Cancer for a number of years and had been given a pass - but it had come back.  Emotions have been up and down and it has been more difficult with him not living in the same Country.  Christmas was a very sad time this year.

I have a long road ahead to deal with matters - crafting has been on the back burner as my heart has not been in it, but I hope in time I'll be back.

x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    I am so terribly sorry to hear about your Dad. There is no time limit on grieving and everyone deals with it in their own way and at their own time, I hope that soon you will be able to think of your Dad and think of only the happy memories and not the pain of losing him.
    My sincerest condolences to you and your family.
    Big hugs
    Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.