Pages

Thursday 29 December 2011

Magical New Year.

Hi there,
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, plenty of quality time with family and friends and one or two gifts to spoil yourselves with.
I had a wonderful time, Emma who is nearly 5 was in total awe of Santa coming and her face was so emotional. Bless - to be a child again ....

I did have a little play as I thought I might loose my mojo if I didn't do something .. this is what I created. I tried to paint with DI's - not my usual forte but it turned out better than expected. Again I was trying to use up all sorts of old crafting embelishments and found these chipboard leaves which I have a coat of DI to. There is plenty of sparkle and a hat pin, but these haven't shown up well in the photo.

Challenges:-
Tomic - Happy New Year.
Papertake Weekly - Sketch
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Happy New Year.

I hope you all have a wonderful New Year and are able to keep any resolutions you intend to make!!!!

Hugs and Best wishes,

13 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    A beautiful card and such a pretty Tilda. Great colouring and lovely embellishments.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Sarah. Tilda looks gorgeous!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful card, pretty colours!
    Many thanks for joining in the last Cute Card Challenge for this year, hope to see you again in 2012!
    Happy New Year, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!

    I hope that you had a lovely Christmas and that you have a happy, healthy & crafty new year!

    Mrs Wonka (Zoe) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!!! Thank you for joining TOMIC Challenge this week. Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word Sarah this is beautiful the colours and design with those wonderful die cuts looks stunning so does Tilda, this is one superb card.
    Happy New Year
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card great colours.
    The images look great coloured is Distress inks.
    Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sweet and soft! lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this one so cute and lovely, the colours and the image I love it...


    XXXDigidarla.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sarah, wow hun you haven't lost your mojo, it's gorgeous, love the colours and the fab detail too,

    hope Emma's feeling better soon, then wishing you a lovely Happy New Year too, enjoy! hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card:-) Love the die cuts on it:-) Thank you for joining us at CCT
    Hugs
    michele

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunningly gorgeous card, love the colours and the papers and the image is beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.