Pages

Sunday 4 December 2011

Special Delivery

Hi there,
Is old Father Time speeding things up? I think he is having a little play with time as it seems to be just flying by. Still got so much to do, work getting busy busy busy!
However I did have a night out and guess who I had a cuddle from ..................... the one and only Frank Bruno! he had such a firm grip and asked me if I wanted some hubba hubba! lol - think this was his punch line to make me smile for the camera! He hasn't aged at all!
Hubby, I and a few good friends attended a Charity Night at which he was a guest of honour. A good night was had all round, a few cheeky drinks and a Kebab to round it off - (not had a night like that for quite a while - years in fact!)

Anyhows, here is my card, finally got one to blog about!
A sweet simple one, I sent all my cards to my SIL for her Church Fayre so I am starting from scratch building up a collection - starting from New borns.

This one fits the Lili of the Valley challenge - Anything but a Christmas Card.

Thanks for taking time to pop by.

Hugs

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Sarah, a fabulous design, your die cut is just perfect with the adorable beautifully coloured image.

    love
    xx Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sarah, luv the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, love the colours and the image
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous Sarah.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just Gorgeous! LOve your colours and this cute image! LOve the blue nappy pin!
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi .. have just discovered your blog while blog hopping and wanted to leave a comment on this gorgeous card ... It is so sweet and the colours you've chosen are really soft and pretty. Good luck with the rest of the cards for your SIL's fair :D Have just become your latest follower and I'm off to have a look at the rest of your creations ... Julie :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet, love the image and the colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.