Pages

Sunday 25 April 2010

Anything goes

Good afternoon -

yey I'm on the computer in the afternoon ..... hope you have all been enjoying a relaxing day (maybe a little time to craft too?) Today I've just been a couch potatoe catching up on all the things we've recorded by sky+ - doesn't it just get away with you. Anyway after two Harry Potter films and a few other programmes, I've only got 30% more to watch!

I thought I'd post my card made for Just Magnolia - anything goes using the Friday Sketchers sketch.


I absolutely love making cards, but sometimes get carried away with having to make cards for each of the challenges rather than making the cards for pure enjoyment. There are so many challenges out there - goodness knows where some bloggers get the time to do it everyday and comment aswell (although it is really nice to get comments)

Enough waffling - hope to see you soon.

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.