Pages

Saturday 13 March 2010

Delicious.

Hi Peeps,
Delicious, that is what the colours mint, chocolate and cream are ... I takes me back to my childhood of having mint choc chip icecream in the sun! the colour arrangement is for:-
The Colour Create Challenge - mint, chocolate and cream (white)
and Friday Sketchers - sketch by Jacque.
I've used a Sugar Nellie stamp holding a mint choc chip icecream.
I've tried to get a creamy look to the flowers ...... ! ......... well they
kinda fluffy! I used some flowersoft on them after colour tinting the edges.
Items used:-
Promarkers / cosmic shimmer spritz for the green bp, the other BP is unknown/
polar white flowersoft / flowers, stickles from stash / Martha Stewart frond
punch and boarder punch.
Why is it whenever I want to craft someone always takes me away from it. I got all the kids sorted and it was actually hubby asking me to help him put an engine in his bike ... what and get dirty hands .... well I managed to get away with just using a hammer! he he (don't think he's gonna ask for my help again!)
Hope you are all enjoying your weekend - i'm looking forward to breakfast in bed tomorrow - I was actually band from my craft room yesterday so my eldest could make me a card - he did actually leave it quite tidy.
TTFN
Sarah x

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah

    Just love your card - that image is beautiful and you have coloured her in perfectly, especially my favourite flavour of icecream YUM!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Sarah!
    Thank you for coming over to play at Colour Create this week!
    Hugs,
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Sara this is adorable sweetie!!
    Thank you for joining us at Colour Create this week!
    Hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah, totally lost my mogo at the moment, think I may never craft again lol, your card is gorgeous hun, and I've just seen i've missed a few too, the magnolia card under this is fabulous,hope your enjoying Mothers Day, have fun, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is just beautiful, i just love those flowers!! thanks for joining C.C this week

    Hugs di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, such a cute image :)
    Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! Love your gorgeous card Sarah! Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.