Pages

Saturday 27 March 2010

My first Bookmark!

Hi,

Over at a Spoonful of Sugar, their challenge this week was to make a bookmark. I always have the idea from childhod that bookmarks are usually laminated pieces of paper or a strip of leather so when I saw all the lovely creations out there, I dared to give it a go! Not perfect by any means but an attempt none the less.

I must admit it looks slightly better IRL - tilda is looking through acetate to mimic a window. Her top looks a stronger colour that it really is and the ribbon looks duller than the gold it is! Never mind, just thought I share it with you.

Items used were all scraps from my drawer (on a use up binge at the mo lol).

Thanks for taking time to have a look.

Hugs Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.